~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Friday, November 18, 2005

It is so BLOODY OVER...fly fly FLY!

Unfettered.Free. Everything is over. 4 years of agony facing my wrong choice of secondary school. I know I shouldn't say this as some of you out there are passionate Canberrans,but...what the hell... Life really sucked to me.In that school. Students make up the school,and it is predominantly them who made my life suck. Well,everything's over. O levels OVER.. WOOOAAAHHH!!! I know I didn't give my best but there's no point looking back now...They have the papers which will be flown over soon to UK. I must look forward to Life after the major exams..and I haven't quite decided what I want to do yet. I have planned to go out with friends and make more friends or know some of my friends better,but unsure whether they will be free or not. Here's my blog's first entry,and hey,it's a prime way to practise English! Think I will start off by going to church and arcade the very first thing tomorrow>..< O LEVELS....HAHAHAHA!!! A BIG WORD which daunted me.Now I really can't believe it's over...I didn't do TYS for most of my subjects...REALLY HOPE against Hope I can fairly make it to JC...no matter what. FOLKS out there, HELLO! I just joined the blogging arena. Do add me and look out for me!! I will be visiting many of your blogs too! Right now, I need to get myself geared up. FOR HOLIDAYS!!! BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home