~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Sunday, November 20, 2005

saDisTic ceLebrATion of O Levels...whaT a daY!

Before I know,it's a few more minutes to TOMORROW.The day when I will be moving house.Again.No choice...I'm moving to Toa Payoh folks! If you have time look me up there! It's a bit run-down and old,but I have lived there before (ironic isn't it?to be back in the same place again...) and know of the friendly neighbourhood atmosphere and close bonding between neighbours and people living there...It is gonna be an exhilarating and challenging ride yet again.I know I have to adapt,no matter what.So I will do just that.
Well,my day started today with me waking up with 'horror' dawning upon me, for it was 9am! Supposedly I had to meet jeremy and nadzir for our band practice,and I was freaking late as the supposed meeting time was at 9am in SEMBAWANG! For goodness sake,the bloody ride from Bukit Batok is more than enough to make them wait for an hour or half! I apologised to them and rushed off straight. We practised and discussed a little something( confidential) before deciding to go to the arcade to practise our drumming skills. This is our first meeting, and our band's name ain't finalised yet.Concrete planning is needed and I am supposedly the one keeping things together...Haiz...Gonna have a busy month with all the chalets and meetings and gatherings and graduation stuff together with band meetings...But I know it will be a memorable and fun-filled one!Haha,by the way,if you can think of any names for us,do keep me informed! We are nadzir,alex,and jeremy,if that helps at all!
After the dismissal of the meeting,I went to the arcade (sun plaza) and saw Soon Yong and Hafiz (4e3) and his brother. Played KOF and challenged them...Really owe KOF a lot! My skills had rusted so much! My other characters except for Leona were pretty shaky and weak and suffered some defeats to my disciple,KIT KIT...but he did improve la...Really happy for him for i knew it was his wish.
Thereafter, I sauntered to the mrt station and awaited kok wei and nelson's arrival.Dismayed after a long wait,I headed back to the arcade where Jason and Bill were in.Kok wei and nelson arrived soon after and we left for HMV and plaza singapura's arcade.
I left alone while Kok wei they all were still playing KOF XI (which I have not seen before only but till today!),heading for Sembawang mrt station where i Met Hui Kit...and then we went together to meet Gary at Causeway Point...WHERE HE PROMISED TO TREAT us for Celebration of HAVING O LEVELS AND N LEVELS DONE WITH!! THANKS GARY!!!! He is such a good friend which I will cherish forever,together with HUI kiT...Although both of them always gang up to bully me!! HAHA,for instance,when we were eating the bbq stuff...Gary suggested playing 4 feet!! I denied but HUI kIT was game for it...Oh my goodness! I was bloody unlucky and ended up downing weird odd stuff which upsetted my stomach...like salty sourish shitty smelling vegetables and super GReENY wassabe with sushi by GARY...OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! It was damn agonising..but well,it's over!!
Now I'm at home,resting and preparing for a new life tomorrow(packing my stuff to move).After I shift house.Hope that life will change for the better.As I always do...Perhaps won't be blogging tomorrow as they will have to take some time to reconnect my internet access and modem in the new house...TIll then,peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home