~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Sunday, July 02, 2006

school inspired

There used to be a time in school
When I thought teachers and books were cool.
But now as I near my demise
I know that I haven't been so wise.
They said "study hard and get a degree".
Instead, myopia went up four hundred degrees.
I told them, "For my subjects I'm gonna ace,"
But failing miserably, I now stare at them with a red face.
Used to think the future looks so bright.
Now only the past gives me delight.
The rain never stops, and the sun never shines.
I begin to miss happiness like a lost Valentine.
Now as I approach the finish point
I'm writing so fast I'm breaking my joint.
Yes, this is school - about running and running.
For me it's the end, but for you the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home