~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

getting Started






Let me get it started.Jc life is different from secondary school's.Perhaps it's because of the standards of the papers set,passing a test is not a matter of simplicity.Where it used to be a breeze to PASS in secondary and primary school,it is now a different story altogether(I still do pass some tests).I am still rather unused to it.I have my reasons for being adamant,since aiming high is what drives me to succeed.All I want to do now is to ameliorate my performance,though I do not have any concrete idea for the moment.Eradicate the lazy and unwilling bug Alex,and you can be spurred like as before.Keep myself occupied.Stay on top of my work and let not anything deter me.Juggling act is not an easy one,but many have done it.Though I have commitments to my 2 PDPs (CCAs),which will further stretch my time management and stress tolerance limits,I see it not an obstacle as large as myself.From now on,Alex of the past shall be summoned back.Meet not anyone,but the scorned one who is at Tjc with a purpose,passion and drive.The scholarship fair has served as the snap for reality.Time to get serious.Slack hard.Work hard.I am gonna aim for the As,although I may not get it.Knowing that I will try my utmost best is what matters.Process matters more than results.Now is the time to value-add myself.As per normal,there will be pictures below for viewing purposes..duh?

"for now,for future"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home