~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

update of tj




Events that occurred:

1)Dragon Boating

2)Auditions

3)Met JAE LEP people,such as Xiao Yong.

4)Told that none of my cg mates' appeals were successful

5)Pissed by pest

6)Got to know Chaneline,Xiang Wei,Sam and Tian Hua better

7)Pearline gave me a pair of Adidas slippers to tread on

8)Let Mrs Noordin in on the fact that she resembles my English teacher in sec 4 Mrs Shirley Teo,and she said I would fare better in English Literature.

9)Paid tribute to Mrs Teo for helping me gain confidence in English

10)Realised that Xiang Wei and Fitrah were both from AJ and were classmates.

11)Luo Jun sms-ed me to relate about his coincidental befriending of my secondary school mate,Fazil,in NY.

12)Found out that Chaneline knew Evon Lee.

13)Higher Tj Orientation Spirit,what with the dragon boating.

14)Pre-U seminar notes must be read and studied.Must do research.

15)Dialled Wei Hao's home number to ask him out,but he was in church.

16)Jing Cheng got upset that his effort to set up the Friendster account was not really recognised by us.

17)DanLu returned to Tj to join in Mass Dance and Orientation,forgoing Vj's orientation as a result.

18)Oscar was saddened that we,OG 9,didn't perform well for auditions.He enjoyed MJ and is resigned to staying.

19)Meng How feels that NYJC is good now.

20)Chose English Literature over LEP,unsure of regrets and yeah,regrets.

My Opinions:

Dragon Boating was fun.It rocked.Donning on the life-saving vest may be a torment,nevertheless,the experience was enriching.We did biking on the boat,splashed water on other boats though it was mostly us being splashed,and had a race.The highlight was definitely the leap into the river.Cool and drool.Definitely,it is something that Tj can be remembered for,and for the wonderful Orientation experience.I know this may sound crappy and undetailed,but I'm typing this entry in the midst of the dark,with my fatigue setting in.So pardon me.Yeah,got some blisters on the hands here and there.And wet all over.It was a challenge to continue embodying the wet garments with you all the way back home.All in all,today was rocky and exciting.Drained now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home