~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Sunday, December 18, 2005

iNdifferenCe

Time flies.It seemed aeons ago that O levels are over and done with.Somehow,it is too early as well.I have simply not fully utilised the holidays.Furthermore,it's passed by so quickly.No doubt,I wish so much to enter JC.On the other hand,I fear of the unknown.A repitition of what had happened in secondary school.In addition,the O's results are not out yet.Nothing is assured.No one can promise anything.NOTHING.

Crept up to my computer at 10am last morning.Half-heartedly,I accessed the MOE website to check my JC posting results.However,I was expecting nothing,actually.Anywhere is fine.No matter which JC I enter,it's still a JC(only for first three months).I don't care whether it's first or second in ranking now,although it would be a good incentive to have it.Treat it as a bonus.

The first thing that I was faced with when I went online (even before I went to the MOE website to check my results) was the exhausting flow of messages on MSN.Everyone was asking me," Alex,which JC did you get posted to?" However,I had not checked my results out.They told me theirs,and I was all ears.Haiz...Gonna be alone once more...I checked the results and realised they had granted me my choice : Temasek (JC)Science. But I'm the only one going there...No other secondary school friends or anyone whom I know is.All of them are going Nanyang,Anderson,and Innova,Yishun etc...I'm soo going to be solitary once more.Like when I entered secondary school after my PSLE.The only thing that I'm really grateful for is the fact that I was successful in my application for LEP!! Imagine my horror when I checked the name list of successful applicants ( only 46 out of 150 applicants) repeatedly to find my name missing! Luckily,I approached the HOD and he pointed it out to me.

The rest of the day was spent at home.Rotting away.

I awoke rather late today.But definitely not later than my cousins and brothers.Faced with the same emotional baggage.Shoved it aside.And yes,I finally remembered my date with James and erm...the anonymous.We are supposed to go arcade at Plaza Singapura.So we did.After which,we made our way to Parco Bugis Junction's arcade.James was there.We had quite many games,but not really with one another.Others were spoiling the queue by cutting in to challenge us on KOF XI.Learnt some stuff there.I must get Ignatius to get me the KOF game on PS2 soon.And soon enough,I will get my imp-y little brother off that console..It's either KOF or nothing.

I have nothing much to say.A broke guy really is broke mentally as well.I AM BROKE.SOMEONE,DONATE $ to ME so that I can LIVE...

By the WAy


Intrigued by the way

I sauntered for the bay

Many a tiMes

You MotiVated,You encouraged

Hence,confiDence arose

And I awaited that day

Never did it arrive

For your moves,I realised

Were contrived

Hope thus dashed

Dreams ashed

The cruel you smirked

In that manner,that way

AnguiShed me full of indignation

And burning fury

Yes,will never forgive or trust you

Just to tell you,

By the way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home