~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Monday, November 21, 2005

SoLiTuDe

Have been enduring nightmares the past few days.THerefore my sleep was deprived.I awoke energy drained outta me.Guessed the nightmares took its toll on me.My mum took us to the Toa Payoh Bus Interchange to pay for water bills and stuff.I figured it was a good way to familiarise myself with the new surroundings too(as I have not been going to TPY for ages!) therefore I accompanied her.After which,I was feeling rather moody and decided to go Orchard on my own.I wandered around there for a good 3 hours,stopping by Sony Gallery,Takashimaya Centre etc..and I really can't remember what I did.Was feeling quite down...and no one wanted to accompany me so I went alone.Felt quite empty within.Depressed.I ended up in SingTel Hello Store and met by chance,someone whom I have not seen for years...a HP arena friend.We chatted about the old times and he left rather indiscriminately with a colleague in a hurry,forgetting me.I then left the place and visited Plaza Singapura.After a few boring KOF games where someone challenged me and I won 5 times in KOF 2k2.I left the place.Once I reached Toa Payoh,I decided to tour and explore the place myself.Cooped myself in Toa Payoh Library(where the compound is quite huge,somewhat like Woodlands Library) where I read some magazines and books.Borrowed 4 books home- The Pearl Harbor Murders,The Frozen Deep,I-Spy and The Four Feathers.Saw that the library had a 8 books promotion this holidays but I ain't that ambitious.Feeling rather down today.Life seems to be putting itself against me.I have to fight back.And I am coming up with a strategy to do so.Came back home alone and spent the evening online...Chatted with some people on msn and am quite tired now.Called Mr Oon and spoke to Mrs Ong too...she's leaving for ACS Barker next year..Bade farewell(wondered if she heard it) and then she hung up.Gotta wake up tomorrow morning and go sun plaza macdonalds' to help my sec 5 friend Jeremy in his combined science...Tomorrow's their last paper...All the best yeah! cHowZ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home