~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Monday, November 21, 2005

GiVeN uP...

Detestable crap.I really can't see why so many people actually looked to him as a friend when he is so hypocritical and snobbish.There's this guy who made my day lousy.With the pot calling the kettle black,he claimed things that I do when he was the one doing it! Haiz..it's actually an arcade guy at sun plaza whom I have grown to dislike due to his sucky attitude.
Today was hectic.I just shifted to Toa payoh and had to unpack many stuff.Threw away many of my books,especially,Chinese,Higher Chinese,Amaths and Emaths books...haha...don't really want to see them anymore...
Quite tired now as I'm watching Vampire III...In the afternoon I met Pearline to help transfer songs into her New Ipod Photo using my laptop, as she is flying off to Canada soon and needs the music on.Saw Malcolm with her and I guess the rest is history...haha.After which Eugene arranged to pass me an invitation card about a workshop to make the most out of my life...And though I am puzzled,I will try to go.
Soon after,junqi messaged to ask me whether I want to join him in watching Harry Potter.I agreed and we went.It was hilarious * yeah * and exciting!
Haiz...went home and decided that I wouldn't join in the class chalet tomorrow,as it is not working as it would have been anymore...NOT A CLASS graduation thing anymore...and i'm quite sad by it...They are actually breaking into cliques and doing it their own way...Guess I can't have any more faith in sec school classmates and friends anymore...Learnt a real lesson..
I always wish for a true friendship that can withstand the test of time,but guess I will have to go on waiting...Nightz all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home