~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Sunday, November 27, 2005

ConTemPLatE

Sorry for the delay in my posting.I was caught up with work and going out with my friends these two days.Had went to hand in the LEP form in temasek jc the day before and found to my horror that people applying for it are all from TOP SCHOOLS with whatever HIGH SCHOOL...like DUNMAN HIGH,ANGLICAN HIGH etc...Quite pressurized by it.Moreover,some students have raw scores of 6( which means A1 for all the subjects in L1R5)!!

Too many people vying for LEP in Temasek as it is the best in terms of its LEP programme.They grant you opportunities such as enabling you to take it at H3 level without many strict rules and conditions guarding it.As for yesterday,didn't really go out except for going out with my mother to my grandmother's.Stayed there till night before heading to Toa Payoh ENtertainment Centre's cinema to watch HArry Potter (once again) with my friend till 11.45pm.Walked my friend to the bus stop before I headed home.

Today itself was a moody one for me.Stayed home the whole day.Didn't do much except for going online and watching tv and chatting...Sorry for this boring post,I will update again next time.By the way,I chatted with Mrs Teo and that did lift up my mood a little! She told me never to have a fixed mindset about exams and for my future's exams,that is, and I am really grateful for her advice throughout the whole session...Hope everything's well for her.By the way,she expressed interest in joining our graduation cum Promotion night titled DINNER AND DANCE.However,no one's sent her an invitation yet.Gotta remind Suhaila to do so!!

Thanks a lot for all the support and I will continue to strive hard to keep this blog together! Anyway,I changed my first and second choice of JC already,eliminating HWA CHONG and putting 1st choice as Temasek Science and 2nd choice as Temasek Arts to guarantee or up my chances of getting in(as advised by Temasek's HOD of something..)!! Haha,I am really grateful for his help and I look forward to a new life there(should I be granted in)! I was told I am offered a cross combination and I am really happy as it is only offered to students who got L1R5 of 12 and below!! I am exhilarated as this would save me the dilemma of offering the variety of subjects I wish to take up.Furthermore,they also offer me up to 4 H2 (equivalent to 4 A levels) subjects too.I was told,though,that there are only 2 combinations awaiting me, which is namely :

1st) LEP Chinese at H2 and H3 level
English Literature at H2 and/or H3 level
Maths at H2 and/or H3 level
Chemistry at H2 and/or H3 level

2nd) LEP Chinese at H2 and H3 level
English Literature at H2 and/or H3 level
Maths at H2 and/or H3 level
Economics at H2 and/or H3 level

Which one to choose? I am lost.Contemplation in progress...Gotta think it through these few days...In any case,I am off to watch My Date with a Vampire III now.Nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home