~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Friday, November 25, 2005

Apt act

I went to school to register my Provisional Admissions Exercise thingy.Here are my choices of schools,which I think is rather odd.Perhaps I want to change,but still mulling over it...
1st: Temasek
2nd: Hwa Chong Institution
3rd: Anglo-Chinese
4th: National
5th: Nanyang
6th: Victoria
7th: St. Andrews'
8tH: Anderson
9th: Meridian
10th: Catholic
11th: Pioneer
12th: Jurong

For your information,I took the Arts stream.However,I am unsure whether the subject combinations I want to take are accepted and offered by the schools and accepted as Arts stream subjects on the whole.I wish to take LEP chinese,English Literature,Economics,Maths and Chemistry.A rather morbid combination,which is why I am worrying.Not unduly though,for it could really be impossible to get what I want.All I can do is wish for the best.

Anyway,after selecting and submitting the online form,I headed for Temasek Junior College (my first choice) with my Higher Chinese classmate from Naval Base Secondary,Yibin(from China).We wanted to clear some doubts as well as retrieve the LEP application form (for me) and for her to hand in hers.To my dismay,I realised they needed relevant documents such as testimonials and copies of NRIC,exam slips/certs etc...What a nuisance!Which simply means I gotta head there tomorrow again...

Tomorrow is gonna be yet another busy day.I had hoped that I would be free.But now that I have to complete and gather all the information required and then hand in the LEP form before 4pm (time at which the application ceases to be accepted),I would be cooped with work the whole morning and noon.I still have to get my new spectacles which is ready by tomorrow too.Moreover,I want to attend the Singapore Poly open house!

Gotta sleep now.Drowsiness setting in...Forced myself to wake up to type this entry before I knock off.See you tomorrow(here I mean!)!!! By the way,my skin has changed,and do feel free to tag here! Special thanks to my skin EXECUTIVE XINNI!! MUAHAHAHA!! Really appreciate it!! THere's the harry potter music in the background too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home