~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Aptitude that makes a deal,a good one.

Do I?Or do I not?Have I the calibre and aptitude to survive and thrive in a competitive and challenging environment?As Mr Oon would say,of which he really did today,THERE ARE NO ENDS TO "WHAT IFS" in this world.There's no room for doubts,for uncertainty leads to indecisiveness.Miss Wong similarly quoted me as being a "worrier",rightly in some occasions.Miss Lim told me to try out National Junior College.The majority of top scorers,especially the sec 5s,are intending to head for St Andrew's Junior College.I am but a mess.

No one could put forth reasons nor provide validity that curbs my worries.Arts or Science stream?Humanities Elective Programme or Language Elective Programme (Chinese)?Subject Combination?Choice of schools,in term of order?

Tomorrow's the day when I have to get things clear.And I'm still undecided.If nothing goes wrong,I would place Temasek Junior College as my 1st choice and as for the rest...I'm seriously unsure.LEP matters to me,I think,more than HEP.

No barrier,no carrier.I would just see how it goes tomorrow...Was disheartened to find out that L1R5 score reflected does not include bonus points as of yet...quite disturbed by that.But L1R4 was lower than expected,with a score of 7.If only I could get that for my R5...

School was open for briefing today.I attended.Was tired.Asked some questions and decided that tomorrow I would register online in school.Which simply means my decision has to be made early.I have to be swift.I would have to be back in school at 8.30am tomorrow to start the registration.

Reached home and went out with my mother to get a pair of new spectacles.Wanted frameless but the optician warned that it would look too unsightly as my degrees exceed 700+,which simply means that the lens would be freaking thick! Dissuaded,I resigned and chose the latest framed design.HEll,the price was rather exorbitant! $171 for that pair of glasses with whatever multicode,reduced thin lens,UV ray protection etc...

Went back to bukit batok,changed home address to my new and current one, and took a bath.I rested after that.Then,my mother decided to play mahjong.I then headed home alone in a cab.Was online till then.Exchanged opinions with my friends and teachers about the JC admission and got a rough idea of what I am,where I am destined to head.

Hui Kit messaged me whilst I was watching the television show.He claimed he sent me the message earlier but I only received it just then! It was exasperating to realise that Toa Payoh's reception for Starhub networks are real bad.Pathetic.HE asked if I wanted him to come my house.I then invited him over and he stayed over.

Played poker cards after we ate at macdonalds in the central.Rather worn out today.Didn't have sufficient sleep.Gotta catch up with that! And as I am typing this,my dear friend Hui Kit is shaking his legs and still wide awake! Mind him,we went to the 7-11 in the midst of the night (mid-night) to satisfy his hunger and thirst.I doubt there was any use,as he had a blocked nose and was not able to detect the smell nor taste of the food and drinks.Alright,gotta go for now.Need sleep as tomorrow will be a long day.Good nightz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home