~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Friday, December 02, 2005

Glitchy Hitch

My cousins were fascinated with MSN messenger to the extent they regarded it with more zest than a highly thrilling game.Frills.Which accounts for why I wasn't able to update the blog these 2 days.They had been hogging my laptop.Goodness gracious...they can stare at the msn messenger for 4 hours straight at 3 to 4 pathetic offline contacts!! I was the only one who was online on windows messenger and they actually typed and "CHATTED" with me!! "They" are tweaky trios aged 9,11 and 12 respectively.All had dyed their hair.What a change of tides!


Had been to the lan shop and found to my displeasure I have no idea how to play the popular Lan games such as DOta,FrozEn tHrone,CS etc.Such a noob.Geez!To make matters worse,I spent 2 futile hours spending a freaking $5 on ...solitaire and NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND!! Ridiculous,ain't it?

The remaining times had been spent outside with friends.By the way,I had bought my PROM sleeved shirt from Metro already.An exorbitant $70!! Not to mention those "leather" shoes costing me $40...I am broke now!! What's more,I haven't bought my pants yet! Was reprimanded by my mum.What's more,I found out that I could have saved on the money...OOPS!!

Apart from that,I started picking up Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul once again,given to me by Mrs Teo.I started to appreciate what an asset it is.It really offers insight to many other kinds of life and involves stories of sadness,courage,happiness,and many more.It really heals souls,especially broken ones like mine.Hope to buy more of these books.


Anyway,I spent most of my time at home alone thinking about life and my path.Thought through somethings.Rather,I must decide impromptu before I sink further into the well.I got some new songs and was rather happy and fascinated with it.


I shan't say much now for I must come to appreciate what I possess now.My MP3 player,my 6630,my laptop...I must fully utilise it now that it's the holidays.Musn't whine about not having the best nor enough.And yes,my family too.I need to spend more time with them.

I will end off with this :

Stone by Stone

I have a wall you cannot see
Because it's deep inside of me.
It blcks my heart on every side
And helps emotions there to hide.
You can't reach in,
I can't reach out.
You wonder what it's all about.

The wall I built that you can't see
Results from insecurity.
Each time my tender heart was hurt
The scars within grew worse and worse.
So stone by stone
I built a wall
That's now so thick it will not fall.

Please understand that it's not you,
Continue trying to break through.
I want so much to show myself,
And love from you will really help.
So bit by bit
Chip at my wall,
Till stone by stone it starts to fall.

I know the process will be slow,
It's never easy to let go
Of hurts and failures long ingrained
Upon one's heart from years of pain.
I'm so afraid
To let you in.
I know I might get hurt again.

I try so hard to break the wall,
But seem to get nowhere at all.
For stone upon each stone I've stacked,
And left between them not a crack.
The only way
To make it fall
Are imperfections in the wall.

I did the best I could to build
A perfect wall,but there are still
A few small flaws,which are the key
To breaking through the wall,to me.
Please use each flaw
To cause a crack,
To knock a stone off of the stack.

For just as stone by stone was laid
With every hurt,with every pain;
So stone by stone the wall will break,
As love replaces every ache.
Please be the one
Who cares enough
To find the flaws,no matter what.


Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home