~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

unMaskEd

Something remarkable happened today.End of story.

I thought it would be a good idea to go Orchard to look for the clothes that I'm going to wear to Dinner and Dance.I mean,or so I thought.Therefore I asked if Hui Kit and Kok Wei wanted to join me.Indeed,they were pals enough to accompany me.To my utter dismay though,Hui Kit was "fooling" around haha...He skipped all the Mens' section and went to irrelevant sections!!!Kok Wei was rather bored to tears,and hence I suggested going to arcade instead.Right then,both of them perked up!And so we did.

KOF again.I think I have lost the spark.The passion for it.My attention lies in somewhere else now.I believe I will drift away from KOF in time to come.It may be a good thing afterall,having been bugged by it for about 7 to 8 years.It made me regret for I was too addicted to it that time when I was in primary school,even in Primary 6 when I was supposed to prepare for the PSLE,I had to go to the arcade to play that game in order to kill the itch.Otherwise,I would not be spurred to do work nor study.AMAZING,or blatantly put,SHOCKING isn't it?I know many people wouldn't believe me when I tell them how a KOF freak I was.But never mind.All's past.I shan't talk much about the dreadful and saddening past.Have to move on with life here.

All I wish to say is,friends from KOF,I hope we will keep in contact though I may have to retreat from that arena.Perhaps we can do something else next time together.Or I can still play KOF with you,but not as often though.In the long run,I think it would benefit me as JC life would be hectic.I don't want to waste my 2 years in JC still fooling around and playing some games just to do injustice to my grades in school.Definitely I hope you would understand and empathise with my situation here.

Dinner and Dance is approaching soon.I have no idea what to buy,what to wear there.Rather looking forward to it,but somehow or other there's something telling me...Something.My gut feeling.NO idea what's what.When's when.How's how.Nonsensical crap.I am beginning to blabber irrational stuff here.My apologies.

Saw my cousin(from my father's side) at Toa Payoh MRT station topping up his EZ-link card.He looked rather tired.At first,he didn't notice me till he nearly bumped into me,and I mean literally.He then said hi and told me to call him again.Perhaps tomorrow.That's all today,MORE or LESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home