~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

RecoVerY

Some people ought to be taught a lesson,or lessons,where applicable.I witnessed yet again human treachery at play today.It made me relish the simplicity and tranquility of life before.Innocence.Pure.Not now.Now,everywhere's stained.By people.They made me see through life in the most cruel and direct way possible.So much so that I have come to agree no lesser that Ignorance Is BLISS.


Foul mood when I woke up today.Upsetted my mother and am really very sorry about it.She insisted I follow her elsewhere with an adult whose attitude really puts one off,hence I insistently declined.To the extent of putting on a PISSED off ToNE.Mum,I'm really sorry.No idea why,but these few days people have made me feel down time and again.I have realised that they are not truthful to me,making use of me.My so-called friends.Whom I trusted.


Again,I stayed home.Went online and downloaded some games and browsed through other blogs.My mum went out and called me about 5pm.She had wanted to help me buy my stuff,like shaver and cream etc.But she realised that she didn't know which I wanted.Therefore I went to meet her at Toa Payoh Central's NTUC.I chose a nice-smelling hair wax,bought a new comb,and decided upon a Gilette M something shaver(the one with the David Beckham endorsement on it).Also had a Gilette cream for shaving.After which,I chose a perfume I have never seen nor used before...haha.Experiment first...my mum told me.If it's not up to par,then I will try others as there are no testing reagents provided.


My mum held my hand like when I was a kid.I had wanted to retaliate as would a typical teenager who doesn't want to be seen "embarrassed" in such situations.At that instant,it struck a chord in me that I HAVE TO CHERISH THE LITTLE TIME I HAVE left with my mother.I don't wish to regret it,nor do I wish to live to not be able of remembering the feeling of having my mum's warmth enclosing me in that able hand.A hand which single-handedly brought the three of us up.Me,my brothers.I must cherish my mum.I must!I get butterflies in the stomach whenever she talks about how sooner or later her cancer cells will act up and snatch her away from our very clutches.I never ever want to have to think of that moment.NEVER.


Well,mum then accompanied me to eat.She had not taken lunch then but she didn't eat much except for a tuna sandwich.She took me to try the Katong Laksa,and I mean the authentic one...not some you find in Pasar Malams claiming to be similar.Gracious,I have to tell you,both are worlds apart!! THere is an absolute huge disparity!! The real KATONG LAKSA was simply HEAVENLICIOUS!!I was reminded once more of the play Oliver Twist,and the line FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD! returned to hit me once more.$3...not much in quantity but makes up in terms of quality.Mum ate only the sandwich as she would start throwing up if she ate more.Ever since her recent eye operation which left her left eye bleeding non-stop,she has been feeling sick.Yesterday,she was buying brunch for us as we were still sleeping,when she suddenly threw up a lot when she ate nothing practically the whole morning and noon.Saw a doctor (had to wait for 2 hours) and he said that she had overworked herself.Doctor in TTSH had previously told her to sleep a full 2 weeks most of the time.Just hope she's fine...


I decided to have a makeover somehow.Buying all those stuff.I need justice.After all these years.Not too sure when to start.Where to start from.Haiz,guessed I have to contend with no one.But myself.I care nothing more about hope for a relationship nor a so-called TRUE friendship now that evil is presiding everywhere.Each for himself.Who cares more?I will wait,till someone shows me the light.And the way.Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home