~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

woRdLesS

I know,I know.I have not been updating the blog for long.I was just contemplating on whether I should post this as well.Uh,well,just go ahead with it,that was what I thought.It has been a while since I penned my thoughts,so,might as well get it over and done with.

Period.All faith will never be restored.I learnt the way of life,the way life should be led.THe sardonistic way.No alternatives."dO unto othErs what oThers do onTo yOU".

Yes,I had my prom night.It was mind-blowing.A fantastic night with glamorous moments.Awe-struck by many striking appearances.There was the Ngee Ann Poly immersion course too.Full of nothing but boredom.Imagine having to endure lectures when it's just after the Os.What else more do I have to say?Nevertheless,the last day was fun-filled,though in a lame way.THe childhood years of happiness playing silly but fun games were once again relished in those few hours.Knew some people there,but somehow you will know that these will be people who will come and go.Not to mention being friends.

I am so tired...have had enough of all these crappy nonsense...Shall I enter the realm of self-centred gobs or stay put with ever-strong resilience?


Surrender --Alex Png

I crept to that forbidden corner,

Wept the hidden anger.

Endurance fades,

Time forbade.

Cringing,berating and complaining,

I let out agony's devil.

Examine my brilliance,

Determine thy weakness.

Knew I stood no chance,

Fighting the rigid brute's violence.

I was invaded

Not by terror,

Neither by horror,

Just my aggressor

The tyrant stresser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home