~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Friday, December 16, 2005

aNguiSh

Indignant.What wrong did I commit again?Was it ever my fault?Well,I guess I would have to "admit" it's all mine,like how others always thrust the blame unto another and accuse the latter.

We are supposed to go to the zoo tomorrow-HK,KoK WEi and me.Now things have gone awry.Ah,well.Cancelled.Not that I didn't want to go.I have limited budget.And it was supposed to be free.But I still decided to go.Having decided,we found that Kok wei did not have enough $.So HK cancelled.

Let me reiterate,it's never my intention to go back in time.So whatever has happened will happen and shall never be returned to the way it was before.All that can remain are but vague recollections.Therefore,once things have gone a different way,I will never step onto the same path again.Especially when it comes to handling relationships and challenges in life.

Resolute decision.Now,back to life.King Kong was impressively disappointing.3 hours of warming the cinema seat just to catch a movie that has no plot,no life to speak of.Draggy details,silent moments,indecisive roles and add to that King Kong the beast dying for a human beauty.How lame can one movie get.I bet Chick Little will be much better.

Apologies for the vindatories here.No point bottling it up.It's for me to look back on and remember the lessons learnt,not to repeat history once more.To have a renewed and hopeful me once I'm outta here.So pardon me,my posts are as dark as this blog gets.

And yes folks,I got my ps2 already.At $200.Planning to buy the joystick controller to play KOF better.My brothers have been hogging the game console.Fret not,my elder brother's returning to camp,and I'm gonna chase my younger brother outta that place soon..EVil me.

Somehow,I feel there's a need to reform myself.To be less vulnerable to others and yet more difference and impact to their lives.Perhaps I should really enter the scheming world of hypocrisy,for people return FALSENESS with truthfulness.I really have had enough of it all.Payback time.People whom I have most trusted to be my longtime friends turn their backs on me over the slightest miserable matters.What else can I say?It's just "one for oneself".That's how the world goes round.Merry Merry world...How ironic!

My JC's posting results will be out in 8 more hours.I'm not that bothered now.My life's a draw between people and career/future work.I will not want to depend too much on people now,I think.As I quote,Humans are the hardest to please.Most horrible,UNPREDICTABLE creatures in this whole world.No other living things can be more cruel than them.Oh well,there's still Christmas.I believe it will be a cold one,as usual,this year...COLD to the people surrounding me and vice versa.I'm so robbed of my humane self now.Someone,find me back.

Lost

Hope sparkled,

Doped;Handled

HanD extenDed

They pretended

Grabbed;Tricked

Disappointed

CrinGed,that corner

No One boThers

LosT,Not in Places

PeoPle,I LosT

Yes,To PeoPle

I LosT

and LosT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home