~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

life of 2006 in 2 months

















I do not have an inkling of where I should start from.So,I decided to pen down all that I can recall,for now.2006 in the 1st 2 months or so.

The Ascends:

1) Being able to enter temasek jc and meet a myriad of people,hence being exposed to how people from other schools behave,think,study and approaches stuff.

2) Getting to know cool and great friends Jing Cheng,Luo Jun,Li Hui,Xin An,Xia Lang,Dan Lu,Clifford etc.. from Tjc,the school which rocked me.

3) Having the honour to experience the teachings of Mr Low (maths tutor),Miss Ho (econs tutor),Mr Tearle (chemistry tutor),Mrs Noordin (GP and PW tutor) and last but not least my respected Civics Tutor cum LEP Tutor Mr Koh.

4) Climbing up the maturity ladder for learning to appreciate,respond appriopriately to different people and forge strong ties.Becoming a better person in the process.

5) Having found a new exemplary model to follow,my senior at tj,Jiayi.A cool and vibrant outlook she possesses,she also shares the passion for law,which I am utterly surprised to find out about.

The Descends:

1) Having an irritant in my life,even more so than Jacob was.I have grown to appreciate Jacob more.

2) Facing ungrateful or unappreciative people in my life,some of whom deals with problems in a purely immatured manner.I am pissed.

3) My O levels grades.Disappointing and discouraging.Regretted not taking advice of form teacher Mr Oon's advice in sec 3 and slogged my guts out,only to be entrapped in a condemned situation near the O levels - Burnt out and fell horribly sick.Loathed myself for being a slave-driver.The worst thing was not to be able to decide whether to rejoice or despair,when the results seemed dismal at some point or other.

Wanted an A1 for Combined Humanities,Amaths and Chemistry badly,not that I don't want better grades in other subjects.Just that these 3 were the ones I really wish to excel in and not disappoint my teachers.But hell,it's over.Carpe diem.

The Highlights:

~The People ~

Derrel the Byle- He deems himself the King,but I see him the Conqueror.A unique persona to have around,one whom stands out from the crowd with his eloquent attribute and pleasing style.I appreciate him as one whom I think clings on to his beliefs and perceive things in a critical viewpoint.Likes Mariah Carey like no other.Kelly Clarkson as well.And yeah,I like Kelly's songs and Mariah's We Belong Together.I'm grateful to Derrel for being the one who also encouraged me when I was at a time of loss.He never really gave up on me like so many other friends did.Optimistic and never really gives others a bad attitude,he is one pleasant soul I am fortunate to befriend.Seriously believe he will become a great pal to have should more time be spent together.

Haikel Hike- Made my ride in life smoother.But no,he's not the catalyst that speeds up a reaction.He harnesses the pivotal role in my sec 4 and post secondary life,constantly there to cheer me and provide consolations.It was by luck I knew him,but fate that we clicked.He is one of the best counsellor ever in my life and a simple guy whom possesses not the poor,but a whole wealth of life experiences.I salute him for his courage to pursue what he wants in his life,albeit the sacrifice of key elements in his life and I support his decisions as a friend.A malay who looks Chinese,but still being very inclined towards the Malay Language and culture,he is one sophisticated intellectual so do not be fooled by his appearance.What belies beneath that innocent smile is still,innocence at the optimum( if you get what I mean).And no,he isn't one whom plots against you;he is one who plots for you.Haikel,I thank you for being my friend.

The Missed Scythe:

Jing Cheng : I've seen him grow in a way or other,with us at tj.Knew him closer towards the end of PAE but fate decrees that he must leave.Though you may not be physically here,JC,stay a tjc-ian at heart and in mind.Vj may be the place that helps you reach your goals,but forget not those wonderful memories we all,as tjc-ians and cg 21/06, created for one another.A friend is a friend,no matter where you are.

The Hyped:
Xin An,Xia Lang,Luo Jun,Chin Liang,Eunice and Li Hui : These are people whom I will miss one way or another,should I change CG(class).They are kind,cool,helpful and rightful representatives of the Tj culture and community.The laughter I shared with them is something that will never cease to be forgotten.They have strengths in their own ways and I hope that they capitalise upon that and good luck friends,to your future endeavours.

-_- I chose the difficult route,and I shall try my best to endure my way through.-_-

~~A Tjc-ian as of today,A greenery of tomorrow~~


__-- A dime a dozen,Not Forgotten--__

Up next: An update of the tj life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home