~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Sunday, March 19, 2006

triBUte

Of Late,I've been procrastinating.Time to put things back into perspective.People have been irritating and disappointing me.But I'm glad to have a new found friend in Dion aka Edwin.This post is for the short-lived memory shared amongst one of my good friend at tj who have gone to Mj.A testimonial for him.












Oscar scars.To be exact though,in a positive manner.He left that footprint in my life as much as many others in tjc I believe.Indeed,he's one who possesses charismatic and near-flawless character,attracting many to befriend him.Moreover,he belongs to the optimist genre of people who takes things in his stride.Such a trait deserves my utmost admiration.That apart,I still find it too much of a coincidence that we came to knew each other when I wasn't even in OG9 for Orientation 1.hahaz.There are also several inexplicable occasions where we bump into one another in school,and I sure made a jest outta that eh?hahaz.Well,you were right in saying that life moves on,no matter how unwilling one may be.I shall cherish all that was shared and look forward to more opportunities to catch up with this youthful and friendly fellow.In response to your uproar over my exclamation of your "outstanding" character in the forums,YOU DESERVE IT! hahaz..You wanted a thousand words,and here you have it.See u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home