~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stylish redefinEd




Ever seen a school's logo as cool as this?I'm so envious of our bowling team for being able to don the shirt with this logo...ERpS..
















Not in the mood to really type much about happenings yet.Have to prepare the pre-university seminar information since there's a meeting tomorrow morning back in school at 9am.9AM!!What holiday is this?I'm returning to school everyday.Well,at least tomorrow's return is a willing one on my part,for I heard of the fun that is guaranteed in the seminar.WOOHOO!!

Oh,before it slips my mind,the 4e1 class outing to Night Safari was a bit dry but the photos taken were rather juicy.A sneak peek's here...
















Came across the class msn site and was rather nostalgic.Real touched by some people's efforts to keep in contact.Way to go,everyone! Will blog soon once I get all my workloads off my back.Till then,I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home