~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Saturday, March 17, 2007

blaNk

It's so long since I wrote in verse
I know I sound a statue when I curse
But that's because I ain't got the feeling I wish
And I know not where I can seek that peace

There are people who come into my life as friends
I know I should cherish them as best as I can
But sometimes I overlook them, as much as they efface me
And I am at a loss; where to file my case

My family is the destiny I am born to
My obligations are things I am bound to
But I try to fail them so I can be free
Impeccable is the resolution to me

So many things I have to write and to record
Multiple walls built around me as I clear my vocal cords
But no matter how hard I try to vanquish them,
My voice is still deep within, a prisoner locked in my soul

How else can I let loose my frustration
Give vent to all inhibitions
When the people whom I thought dear condemn me to oblivion
And my soul, my voice, my thoughts, all victimised by their actions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home