~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Monday, March 26, 2007

troubled

I'm at the end of my tether
I'm totally at my wits' end
I don't know who turn to
I don't know who to tell or share this with

Crumbling,shackling under all this pressure
No one is able to help,because they don't see me
And the weight stifling me
I look everywhere,but only see my flustered hands clasping in empty air

I've had enough of this
I've had enough of this
It has gone on and on,ceaseless
I just want it to end

Don't bother me and my life
Don't get into me and reside in there
I hate to bear the sight of you
I hate to think of that possibility

I'm pushed to the corner,nowhere to turn to
I don't want this to be my end
I don't want such a pathetic end
I don't want you to determine my end

You inconsiderate piece of shit
Get out of my life
Stop messing with me and testing my patience
I've really had enough

Don't let me resort to my underhand means
I don't know what I would do
Things that may make both you and I regret
But I don't care if I'm provoked

I will just strike,just so you do not strike me first

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home