~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Saturday, October 25, 2008

True


Mum once told me, "Everything in life is to be tried."
Till now,the words still resonate in my mind,reminding me to always give people and things a chance.
Indeed, I heeded her advice as best as I could,but warped it at the same time for my personal reasons.
I tried to accept them,tried to make them like me,tried to care for them and love them,tried so hard in many trying ways.
But try hard as I may,I have to admit I have lost.Not because they are not worthy of my attention,but just that they do not befit my vindication of living on my own terms.
I need to be able to develop something for my ideal targets,need to feel,need to care,need to love and in turn be returned what I had forked out.
It is never easy.
Living in the recluse of what I project myself to be,in the shadows of what I had long foreseen as conclusive living premised on other's expectations,and to have to be elicited that twisted smile.
I never thought it would come to this.I didn't want it and never meant for it.I have been trying very hard to come to terms with living,with myself and with what I have gone through.
You may never understand how it feels like to be on this lone journey.But it's a choice.My path in life.
I hope you will accept it.I can only afford to say,"I'm sorry."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home