~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Perfidy

I've tried hard enough to break off from your stifling cuffs
I've undermined time and again,your unfailing trust
All in the hope of severing all your hopes
Appalled me that you didn't even get it's a hoax

You treated me like you would any body,
Hurt me like you would a cop to a criminal.
Nailed me,but not quite enough,
For I undid all your shackles with my sardonic remarks.

Fine,if you don't mind that I pine.
The person's not you,dream on and on and on,
A circle is what you always get yourself into-
The art of delusion is what you're adept in.
(Dine the fine,mind the fire.)

Holding on is no good,it kills the mood.
Things are not as simplistic as you would think.
They only get worse when you help,
For those you help will yelp and cry for help.
But you refuse to listen,and continue to perpetuate
What is already painful.

My heart shatters into fine pieces.
Shards that pierce deep into the abyss of despair and seizes.
It is all enfettered to your actions,your selfish acts of "me",
Not allowing room for the real me to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home