~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Monday, July 02, 2007

plethora of feelings...

Jian Hao,I'm sorry I will have to shelf the obliging tagged post to sometime later.


It's about time I garner all my strength and perseverance into an ultimate aim.
It's about time I break out from the vicious cycle of entrapment in the local education system.
It's about time I take it upon myself as a responsibility to keep myself motivated.
It's about time.

It is never easy I know,but there has to be hardship-it is the process.
Rewards?I know not.Indeed,the only conceivable ones are too distant to be within reach.
Nevertheless I will trudge on,will move on,should carry on.
Must I sink myself in utter despair and wallow in self-pity should I encounter hurdles?
Needless to say,it is human to falter,and to indulge in misery.
But this time round,it's different.
Yes I will still do what is expected of me,I will not put up a strong front.
Just that I will return soon to face the devil in the face.

It's been a while since I've had a seizure.It's been a while,indeed.
It's been a while since I've contemplated,meditated,lost in the convoluted.
It's been a while,but it's been worthwhile.Or so I hope.

Will you support my cause,my faith?
Will you agree to help me?Will you?Can you?

No,it won't do.
There's only me.No one else.Me live within myself,and deals with "I".
It's a battle not to be lost.Neither will winning guarantee anything.
What am I here doing?Am I not me?

Time's fallen short of me.I'm a chaser of time.Have been,used to be,and almost always will be.
This time round,I want time to fall for me.Deep,hard,into the abyss of my self.
I don't care.Others are not there.
I can live on myself.Seriously.
From this moment on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home