~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Multi-farcical facades

We are capable of everything, you and I
While you can bitch and stab me in the back
I can preach and pretend to slack
Be reminded: I can act according to your whims.

We are friends and seemingly close;
Your parsimonious heart has no room for me though
And I am closed to your devious means, and
Shut from your trap – how GLAD!

Take it that I am forsaking you (do I give a damn)
I am just returning the favour I owed you
For harbouring and performing ill intents onto me
When I did not see, or bother to see

See, see , sea. The sea is vast and accepting
Unlike you the midget, a petty fiend who is unkempt
Keep on, keep up with your appearance ( you better be)
Or else your make-up shall sting you and your costumes torn

Standing there naked, a most interesting sight to behold
The enchantment lies in your scaffold
All shall come to learn your pestilence and menace
By then, you would have aced

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home