~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

10 things?Or more?

I've been tagged by Jianhao to do this...

10 random things about me:

1. Lives on usually 2 meals of instant noodles out of 3 meals each day.
2. Sleeps for about 2 to 3 hours on schooling days and up to 15 hours on non-schooling days.
3. Needs humourous friends to save my life.
4. Repelled by snobbish,superficial people.( They disgust me.)
5. Goes shopping for CDs whenever I don't feel like studying,even though I have to.
6. I know less about myself than I do about others.
7. Cannot tolerate gossips or untruths about my friends and me
8. "shit you" is my pet phrase.
9. Can become nonsensical and hyper at times.
10. A lot more random than radioactivity.

and i tag (its random):
1. Kailin
2. Calcy
3. Aprie
4. Delin
5. Gerald

Instructions: Once you're tagged, write a post on your blog with 10 random things; facts or habits about yourselves. After you're done, choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names (as shown above). Remember to leave a comment "you're tagged" on their blog and tell them to read your lastest blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home