~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Finally...

Finally...

I see the stretch of road before me
Winding,curving into an obscured path
I marvel at the wonder,and
Wonder if the way leads away

Finally...

Leaves rustle in the wind
Flowers wither by the road
Signalling to me, loud and aggrieved,
"Move on! Hesitate no more!"

I turn to look, face aghast
Couldn't see what is in store for me
In the midst of the bust
I saw what I could actually be

Finally...

Moving on is not a choice
The sky turns turquoise
The road ahead my only way
This is like an ordinary day

Partially...

I am not willing to leave
But you are willing me to go
Though I love you so
I see that we part in bereave

The road of then has closed
The times of those lost
In the end
We have but ourselves

Finally...

Time to leave
I take my leave
There is no more "we"
Only a silent "me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home