~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mellow sorrow

Profusely my thoughts ran,
The intensity of it swam.
Again and again it plagued my mind,
The thoughts of you ploughing behind.

You're never- no,you're never ever
The one that I would love forever
Yet you're the one who caused me to suffer
At your insidious and loving power

I remember a time when we got together
You said we're like a burnt out crater;
In a summer weather, lodged in a deep blue slumber.
I know now it is all so true,for we no longer bother.

Perhaps,then.Better for you,better for me.
That we do not settle,though there is so much mettle.
A state of preservation, is possibly the best recollection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home