~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Monday, December 08, 2008

Forlorn

Why are you so sad,my baby?
The skies today aren't hazy
There is a lot in life to cheer;
Many things more to jeer.

My love for you is a never-ending affair
As natural and innate as my flair
For articulating my thoughts about you
And not making you one pathetic fool
Who yearns to be loved
But thought was spurned

No more frowns in your beautiful gown,
I promise I won't let you down.
Bring your heart close to mine
So we will thence entwine.

Prized one,we will not fail
Unlike those out on bail
We shall prevail

Loving you is a foregone conclusion
Leave your seclusion
Join me in the joy of being together...
Forlorn's an evitable conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home