~~TimeLess~~

蒙面人[独出心裁之标新立异]FORSAKEN's Placid contempt Life is not a race,but a pace

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Changing Faces (Masked)

Pains me to even feel.
The coldness in your soul
Veiled beneath your eyes.

Frightens me to ever think
The ruthlessness of your mind
Glimpsed through your nasty acts.

Your every move is a sensuous invite
For only you are able to excite
The very minute you set sight
On what is otherwise an existential plight.

It's been a while since we last met,
I don't even recall when we together last ate.
We held out hopes for the future
Which turned out to be an epic overture.

Shudders me to imagine (now)
Life of the hopelessly sanguine
What fools we are
Imprisoning ourselves in a world
We created to liberate (that's meant to end).

Chokes me with emotions indescribable
How I landed in this shamble.
Now that I'm in,
I'm impelled to take the gamble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home